After taking the Which Super Villain am I? quiz, it turns out I match up with Dr. Doom the most.
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.
Take the Which Super Villain am I? quiz for yourself to determine which villain you resemble.
According to a tool at Kineda, I’m a C-List Blogger for MtDewVirus.
A few months ago I started a list of things I wanted to do before I die. I never got around to publishing it and ended up completing one of the items (eagle a par 4) about a month ago. I just hit the publish button on the page.
Before I Die…
What are some of the things on your list? If you have a web site, create your own page and link back here for others to track back to you.
Kind of cool to view your website as a graph of colored, connected dots representing the various HTML entities. Make your own at Websites as graphs. (via)
Make your own with the ACME License Maker.
- Will I ever escape the Matrix?
- How old will I be before I stop playing video games?
- Do the houses used in the Real World have light switches? They never seem to be in the dark. Ever!
- How old will I be before I lose my hair and start to shave my head?
- When will we get the first woman president?
- How do babies survive and grow on only milk?
Any answers? What do you wonder?
Earlier today I overheard this walking by one of the student lounges…
I don’t know how anyone can concentrate when the Price is Right is on. It’s the best show ever.
So it got me thinking, what is my favorite TV show of all-time. I think I’d have to go with MacGyver. I loved watching that show. No matter what the situation, MacGyver could rig something up with a ballpoint pen and gum wrapper. In another year I’ll most likely have to change my fav to CSI, but I’ve only been watching it for 6 months, which is too early to tell.
What’s your favorite show?
I’ve decided to take the first “I Wonder” post and make it into the I Wonder Series. I’ll add things into a saved post and when I have enough I’ll post it. I think I come up with plenty of random thoughts to keep this going on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Is there is a company doing drug testing of potential employees that would let someone off the hook because of a recent trip to Amsterdam? Doubtful.
- Do some of the “bigger” girls wearing tight clothes actually think they look good? Working at a college I see way too many clothes that don’t fit being worn.
- How much do people get paid on some of the big reality TV shows? The Real World and Big Brother as examples. I recently found out that a friend of a friend of a friend got paid $30,000 and over $200 a day for being on an FX reality show which taped for 30 days. The $200/day was for food and entertainment purposes. That’s some sweet cash!
- Will Dan Brown ever finish his next book?
- Why is the drinking age in the United States still 21? So many other countries with the age at 18 or 19 don’t seem to have a problem.
- How long will it take Michelle Wie to win a tournament on the PGA Tour? Yes, that is the men’s tour. I think she is going to be that good.
- What is the longest distance someone has run without stopping?
- Does anyone besides me alphabetize their DVD collection?
- How much snow will we get this winter? Hopefully a lot less than last year.
- Would I feel more screwed if my birthday had been on a February 29th instead of the day after X-mas?
Any answers? What do you wonder?
I always have random thoughts running through my mind, so I thought I’d share a few of them I’ve had lately…
- Why is your list of criminal offenses called a “rap sheet”?
- When we fold our hands, is it based on our dominant hand? I’m right-handed and I fold my hands with my right thumb on top.
- Which pant leg to people tend to put on first? At the moment I can’t even think of which one I do.
- What did Lance Armstrong ever do to piss off the French? I really wish he’d come back for another Tour de France or two, but I can understand why he wants to walk away after 7 straight wins.
- Will the next generation of video game consoles live up to the hype? My guess is they will not.
- Why do people keep dumping money into savings accounts when they have debt up the ass? Interest rates on credit cards and loans are usually much much higher than the rate you earn in a savings account. Using the money to pay off debt makes you money in the long run. Keep enough money stored away for an emergency situation, but put the rest to good use. I’ve paid off my student loans less than 4 years after college and in another 6 months or less I’ll have my auto loan paid off in less than one year. It really does work.
- Why do males tend to read more in the bathroom?
- How can pro athletes to broke? With smart investing their children and grand children should be set for life.
- What would I do first if I won the lottery?
- How much different would I be if I had been born in another state of the US?
- If I was living alone and had some freak accident at home, how long would it take for someone to come looking for me?
- What will be the next big thing in technology? Right now I’d have to say it’s still the iPod family.
- Will anyone ever beat Google as a search engine? Not for a long time…
- Where will I be in 5 years? 10 years? How will I get there?
- Will we see flying cars in our lifetime? I want to drive the highway in the sky.
- How long will poker be as popular as it has been over the last two years?
- Am I making the world a better place?
- Can I recite my ABCs when I’m drunk?
Have an answer to something? Leave a comment.
What do you wonder? Leave a comment.
Yesterday I was passed a musical baton by Phu from If..Else. These types of memes are always fun and the keep blogging interesting. So here you have it…
Total volume of music files on my computer:
17.9 GB, which is over 3,500 songs. Pretty remarkable seeing as how I haven’t downloaded music in a year or more.
The last CD I bought was:
Counting Crows – Films About Ghosts: The Best Of…
Song playing right now:
One Thing by Finger 11
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
- The River by Garth Brooks
- Walk of Life by Dire Straits
- Satellite by Dave Matthews Band
- A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton
- Be Like That by 3 Doors Down
Five people to whom I’m passing the baton: