Wow, three months without a single post on the blog. That kind of sucks. I’ve had plenty of material to write about. Looking back through my calendar, here are a few highlights…
- January 5 — Bought a house.
- January 7-12 — Attended MacWorld in San Francisco, CA.
- Rest of January — Cleaning, removing wallpaper, painting, and moving.
- January 23 — Started a new job at SVSU as Microlab Technology Specialist.
- February 11-17 — Trip to Phoenix, AZ for Altiris training and lots of golf.
- March 14 — Saw the movie 300 in IMAX, which was AMAZING!
- Marach 17 — Bought a road bike.
- March 25 — Walked 18 holes here in Saginaw, MI. Had never before played MI golf in March.
January was a crazy month for me and February was pretty busy as well getting set in the new job. I love the house I bought and went with a pretty big one as a first time home owner. Go big or go home right? The new job is excellent. I don’t have to deal with the phones and stress of working at a Help Desk anymore. I’m kind of on my own which is a new challenge and very rewarding.
I’ve been working out like a mad man for the most part and really enjoying it. I feel so much better, both mentally and physically, when I workout daily. I want to “attempt” a couple of triathlons this summer, which I think will be an amazing experience and quite the accomplishment.
I still have that new design stashed away for MDV. Once I get my taxes done and a few other things done around the house I’ll try to pull it back out and get it finished because this site really needs a face lift.